Saturday, November 1, 2008

Loads Of Fun & Surprises

I woke up early this morning feeling empty inside at times it does bothers me but as i grew up.. all it matters to me is living life simple.. easy said than done but once u get a grip of it .. it really makes a difference... well today was one my heng dais birthday ~~ jason ~~ aka WongKamSeng lol .. those happy school days..

went to his house with my gf ... saw uncle wong outside waiting for me which is his dad .. at first glance i had a wierd feeling dat his dad might be as fierce as ermm.. tiger? dunno la i knoe he is not after that haha no hard feelings hor joekeen... we drink we bbq we talk we laugh we share experiences like alwiz but wuts different now is the group has shrunk.. even thought ahem alex got GF liao >.< anywayz happy birthday jason...

haha my gf at last not so anti-social already XD ... so happy for her.. well everyones changing .. i should too... and for the better of course ... watching Tropic Thunder 2moro hopes it rejuvenates my lame sense of humour lolx
anywayz hontoni kudasai... D1GP ... BANZAI!

No comments: