Monday, November 3, 2008

HappY 21st BirthDay Jason LOL~

happy birthday heng dai lolx ... au yong looks stranded alone hahaha == no offense dun tiok me pls

wahhahaha tis pic look at jason hahaha he so suang let me "cha" LoL old SJI style hahaha

mana rainie? == kkj and gf oso not there not like family pic ... sumore dat 2 beside my gf ? who lol



me and bernard swap heights== must be the stout we drank with uncle wong ... mutated our genes hahaha






lol basket alex not in this pic la == hahaha not complete .. swt kkj.. anywayz jason look like ah pek , au yong like high on weed, bernard like advertising for fresh and white whilst me and karmen looks normal wahhahaha.... heng daiz forever... may we alwiz stay young and when wan badminton? = = i wan night time den we go steamboat again =p

No comments: