Sunday, June 29, 2008

It Seems i've decided to "ReSigN fr WorkinG"

Finally i guess its the time where i can really give 100% in my studies...
work gone... the one i love the most gone.... my new car got problem of getting it in my hands
*sad* ..... oh well pearly seriously this time of me falling .. is like breaking and shattering my whole leg .... i wan to get back up but not easy ... hope tis pain does last for awhile only not too long pls GoD....

i'm really exhausted and fed up and worn out becoz of this problems... adding that i fell ill twice this month =.= WtFFFFFF wei... this is too much but what to do ... life has to go on...
maybe is a new beginning for me gua... and yah more time for me to blog as well since .. NOW WORK LoLss....

end of story for today @_@

1 comment:

pearly said...

i know how much hurt feels. in a diff way maybe, but as deep. i took almost a yr to recover. no one says its gonna be easy. but just that its worth all the pain. :) the pride and confidence of being able to stand back up again, awesome.

and def, God won't give you anything you can't handle. so every problem now is within your capability. just that how you react towards it.

thinking positive helps. trust me. just be bold. :)