Saturday, June 28, 2008

Everything seem To fall apart but never give UP~

When things does not goes ur way... its easy to be crushed by the disappointments...
every now and then... i've been through hell and heaven.. can be said that... there is nothing in this world i've never "taste"...Sometimes i do ask God why do i need to be in a situation where
is full of loneliness... suffering... bitterness...

My dad once said to me and until now it still rings in my ears... ~ boy ~~ Life is what u make out of it , not what u want it to be~~ when is not urs is not urs~~ no matter how hard life is just dun give up~~ nevermind if u fall , get up and make sure u stand with ur chin higher ... thx dad
no matter what u r alwiz the person that shape me to who i am today...

oh ya .. adding to that my new car would be delayed... thx to some 'banks' my loan could not approve... sigh ... need to find alternatives or maybe somebody to bear my loan..
my mom ? cannot already full of commitments... my dad? worst duwan to burden him 2 years more he is retiring... and yet my bebe ...............

my bebe wants to pause the relationship in a moment.. test and trials are up for me .. without
a second for me to at least breathe... Life = incredibly not up to ur taste but up to "him"

i'll just go on with it and see how it would turn... like a friend of mine said ~~ U IRON MAN MA!
...ok =.= i'll stay strong

1 comment:

VK said...

Though i walk in the midst of trouble,
You will revive me;
You will stretch out Your hand
Against the wrath of my enemies,
And your right hand will save me.

Psalm 138:7

just for you :)