Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BEST Birthday Of My Life ..

beer + friends + jokes = awesome time ^_^


the cool , the normal , the ah gua , and the nerdo lolz


haha vickie says " dun kiss me " , adrian yeow says " no la i wan to smell ur hair



saw anot u knoe which wan is the prettiest to me?



MY big Family which i'm gonna look after in the UK




wahahaha JASON GOT GOOD SHIT 3 LOLZ







MY BADMINTON PARTNER ... GO SITTERZ lol





my hunger was overwhelmed ... and i was hallucinating
which i thought pearlys arm was A CHICKEN THIGH LOL






THE A-LEVELS EXPRESS ROUTE DUMMIES........ hehe







6 girls and a ehem .... sugar daddy ? no la ... me lai de = . =









the 4 heavenly kings











my best MEI IN THE WORLD ...












beauty and the nerdo












thx to all my fren for giving me a wonderful and a memorable birthday ... u guys .. will alwiz be in my heart ... and to someone... u meant the world to me ........^^ thx u all ... and god bless everybody.... and jason dat gay pic with me ... LOL i dun dare to post ... who ever wants it ask fr me personally lol






































































































No comments: